Sunday, April 24, 2016

Hello!

With the new signs at the front of the association I thought maybe this might attract some members that previously haven't visited our page.
My name is Barb Manrow and I live with my husband Ron on Wildlife Trail.  I have been hosting this blog page for many years.  It's a great place for neighbors to find out what is going on in WAEPOA.  I would love to include any information or pictures that you would like to share.  Unfortunately I can't open the comments section to everyone because we get a lot of unwanted spam but if you want to post something I would be happy to do so.  Just call me at home...231-525-9808 or email me at rbmanrow@hughes.net and I will update the page as quickly as I can.
Encourage your friends and neighbors to join in the fun either here or on our Facebook page.
(Also please note the contact information on the right side of this page for the Association Officers.)

No comments: